Fri, Oct 13|
Austin Salt Room
Fri 13th - Solar Eclipse Salt Room Cacao and Sound Ceremony
Join me in the Salt-Infused Room in the little black house on South 1st! Cacao Heart Opening Ceremony with Keith's Cacao. Including curated sound frequencies, color therapy, and "phone free" time with Friends.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Austin Salt Room, 2215 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
About the event
Join Me Friday Oct 13th at 7:00p in the Austin Salt Room on South 1st
Included in this ticket:
1. Ceremonial Cacao offering and circle opening
2. Sound Healing Frequencies
3. Salt-infused air for anti-inflammatory skin/breathing/body benefits (yas!)
4. Color therapy with LED backlit salt walls
5. Heart opening with community
6. Healing for Healers
** I will have cacao for ceremony and will also bring larger bricks and minis if you would like the opportunity to purchase for home practice. **
Cacao's significant components include:
• Magnesium, which helps to create mental clarity and focus while relaxing the body's muscles and boosts the health of our bones and heart
• Theobromine, which affects a gentle yet long-lasting stimulation of the cardiovascular system
• Phenylethylamine, the 'love chemical,' which causes dopamine levels to increase, leading to heightened attentiveness and elevated mood, making us feel captivated and engrossed by whatever we are doing.
• Anandamide, 'the bliss molecule,' which acts as a pain reliever, stress reducer, and happiness booster.
• Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors that slow down the metabolism of neurotransmitters Serotonin (which contributes to our happiness and regulates mood) and Dopamine (which helps attention, learning, and emotional responses), thus ensuring that both of these mood-altering neurotransmitters are maintained in our brain chemistry for longer.
Salt Room Oct 13th
+$1.38 service fee
This ticket is for 60 mins of salt infused therapy with 1 cup of cacao and sound therapy.
+$1.38 service fee0